Our website: The use of the services provided by the website abides you to accept the following terms and conditions. Customer data:
- Always check if the provided customer contact information is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to the payment section.
- The website is intended to be used by adults only. Although, adults may buy product for kids, as long as the purchased product is intended to be used by children by the manufacturer.
- We comply with the Data protection act 1988. We take your privacy seriously.
Product pricing and title:
- The prices displayed on our website are correct and most current up to our efforts, Swarzstar Hair Care will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
- You will not be redirected to the purchaser, until we have received and processed the payments into our own bank accounts.
- The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos is only approximate. There may be some variations in the pictures and the respective products. Swarzstar Hair Care, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
- After placing the order, you will receive a confirmation E-mail on the given ID.
- Your order will be considered as an offer made to purchase the good specified, which can only be considered as being accepted after we have emailed you to confirm its dispatch.
- The dispatch email will have the list of product items that has been accepted as the order, the remaining items will not be included in order and contract between you and us.
- For incomplete transaction details, or the details that cannot be verified, we fully reserve the right to delay or refuse orders.
- If the issue remains unresolved, then a full refund will be made against the card that was used at the time of purchase. No other form of refunds or credits will be offered. No refunds will be made to any third party card of account.
- The shipments of the order are subject to the availability of the products. We make every possible effort to dispatch every order we receive within the period of 4-5 days for receiving payment, or, if found unavailable, the refunds will be offered within a period of 7 working days.
- We will not be responsible for the disruption to shipping caused by the industrial disputes or actions outside our direct control.
Cancellation rights, returns, refunds and indemnity.
- You may cancel your purchase order within a period of and in any event not later than, 2 working days from the date of purchase. Please contact our customer care to assist with you the same. Please keep in mind that once an order pushed into processing, it cannot be cancelled as all the products are made specifically for your order.
- A telephone call is not valid for cancellation of order, it should be in writing.
- No refunds will be made on used products until it is damaged or faulty, which will either be re-placed free of charge or the customer will be refunded in full.
- The damaged or destroyed packaging of the product will not issue any refund until it is returned due to a manufacturing defect.
- The return shipping charges will be paid by you if the product is not faulty.
- Lost or stolen item will not come under the refund section.
- The refund will be made within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
Queries and complaints:
For the Personal and Lawful Use Only:
- Unless otherwise specified, the Site and the Service are intended for your personal, noncommercial use only. You agree to use the Site and the Service only for lawful purposes and acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
Events outside the control of Swarzstar Hair Care :
- We will not be liable for any kind of delay or mishap that can be caused be the event or circumstances that are outside of our control like, war, civil or industrial disputes, act of god, etc.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use of (by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise) the Site Content or other material obtained through the Site or Service, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement.
- The extraction of data or utilization of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
- The paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and the clauses of the Terms & Conditions shall be read and followed Independently of each other. If any part of this agreement or its any section is found invalid, then it should not affect the remaining sections of Agreement.
- Any kind of failure by the “Swarzstar Hair Care” to enforce any right mentioned in the Terms & Conditions need not to be taken as a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in written.
Entire Terms & Conditions:
- These are the set of entire agreement and understanding between you and the Swarzstar Hair Care. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions, subject to our needs, without notifying you.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
Your statutory right remains unaffected.